– Devastating personal stories about the disintegration of Zimbabwe under Robert Mugabe.
– A Time magazine reporter in Iraq reflects on the difficulties of doing her job in the war-ravaged country.
– Recently deceased media mogul and tax-dodger Kerry Packer will soon be given a taxpayer-funded public memorial at the Sydney Opera House.
– A new report analyses the environmental efforts of nations around the world. New Zealand is the overall winner.
– Bush’s domestic spying program is actually a “terrorist surveillance program.” Thank the Lord above the King cleared that one up.