– Noam Chomsky reminds a US audience that the Venezuelan government, “by sending gas for heating to poor, homeless people for free and at very low prices for those who can pay…is giving a great example of cooperation and solidarity with the people of the United States.” Furthermore, the intriguing case of Posada Carriles, ex-CIA agent is worth noting.
– Australian writer David Williamson tackles conservative rhetoric and discovers a hollow and insecure core.
– A useful summary of the recent US congressional hearings on the internet and press censorship in China.
– Prince Charles, dissenter.
– A CBS reporter admits that he killed a story on Iraq after Pentagon pressure.