– Robert Fisk challenges those who deny the enormity of the Jewish Holocaust.
– The London bombers were principally motivated by British foreign policy, especially the Iraq war, according to a new report.
– Scott Ritter encourages the anti-war movement to understand what is at stake:
In short, the anti-war movement has come face to face with the reality that in the ongoing war of ideologies that is being waged in America today, their cause is not just losing, but is in fact on the verge of complete collapse. Many in the anti-war movement would take exception to such a characterization of the situation, given the fact that there seems to be a growing change in the mood among Americans against the ongoing war in Iraq. But one only has to scratch at the surface of this public discontent to realize how shallow and superficial it is. Americans aren’t against the war in Iraq because it is wrong; they are against it because we are losing.
– Liberal senator Ross Lightfoot travels to Iraq and offers his humanitarian vision:
“I consider the cause of the Kurdish diaspora no less tragic a story as that of Jews, and I passionately support their right to a homeland. All of us who are members of the Coalition of the Willing have a responsibility, I think, to do all we can to promote freedom in Iraq and that’s what I am doing.”
– Hizbullah is selling fake viagra?