– Norman Finkelstein tackles the “Israel lobby.”
– An interesting perspective from Lebanese newspaper al-Hayat on the paranoia of Israel and the US.
– What are “Australian values“? Should we include invasion, occupation and torture?
– The Nazis allegedly had a plan to kill the Jews who escaped Europe during the Holocaust and arrived in Palestine. This Washington Times article is intriguing, though grossly exaggerates the role of Haj Amin al-Husseini, then grand mufti of Jerusalem.
– A timely reminder that the IAEA has no found no smoking gun in relation to Iran’s suspected nuclear program.
– Australians need to drink more water.