– John Pilger explains the “Salvador Option” in Iraq.
– Leading Israeli politician Avigdor Lieberman believes that Arab members of parliament who meet with Hamas should be treated like Nazis and executed, while Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert tries to convince the world that his “convergence” plan is essential for Zionism.
– A Thai film-maker has been forced to apologise to Cambodia after setting a film in a Khmer Rouge torture centre.
– Yet another former CIA analyst alleges the Bush administration knew it was lying about Iraq’s WMD and non-existent connection between Saddam and al-Qaeda.
– Did Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad actually say that he wanted to “wipe Israel off the map?” It appears not.
– More people trust media than their governments in many developing countries, according to a new poll.
– Whatever happened to disgraced New York Times journalist Jayson Blair?
– The US press is hopeless. Evidence for the prosecution.