– The (dwindling) Jews of Syria.
– Tony Blair appears to be starting to understand the horrors of the West Bank occupation (in other words, he’s finally getting his head around issues that don’t appear on the Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry press releases.)
– Radiohead and the art of paying when you could pay nothing.
– Stephen Colbert in the New York Times: “Nevertheless, I am not ready to announce yet — even though it’s clear that the voters are desperate for a white, male, middle-aged, Jesus-trumpeting alternative.”
– Chevron is being encouraged to cease investing in Burma.