The following advertisement just came through via the Daniel Pipes email list.
Zionists must be salivating at this trip organised by the Israel Law Center:
A once-in-a-lifetime experience:THE ULTIMATE MISSION TO ISRAELMonday, October 26 – Monday, November 2, 2009Experience a dynamic and intensive eight day exploration of Israel’s struggle for survival and security in the Middle East today: “a military, humanitarian, historical, judicial, religious, and political reality check.” Mission Highlights
- Briefings by Mossad officials and commanders of the Shin Bet.
- Briefing by officers in the IDF Intelligence and Operations branches.
- Inside tour of the IAF unit who carries out targeted killings.
- Live exhibition of penetration raids in Arab territory.
- Observe a trial of Hamas terrorists in an IDF military court.
- First hand tours of the Lebanese front-line military positions and the Gaza border check-points.
- Inside tour of the controversial Security Fence and secret intelligence bases.
- Meeting Israel’s Arab agents who infiltrate the terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
- Briefing by Israel’s war heros who saved the country.
- Meetings with senior Cabinet Ministers and other key policymakers.
- Small airplane tour of the Galilee, Jeep rides in the Golan heights, water activities on Lake Kinneret, a cook-out barbecue and a Shabbat enjoying the rich religious and historic wonders of Jerusalem’s Old City.First Class Accomodation
- Five-star accommodations at the Sheraton Plaza Jerusalem (Glatt Kosher);
- Three meals a day (all Kosher);
- Luxury bus transportation and knowledgeable tour guide;
- A dedicated Executive Communications Center at the hotel;
Personal cell phone for each participant.