Richard Silverstein has launched a Facebook campaign and outlines some important points:
1. an independent UN investigation under supervision of Security Council with the power to investigate possible war crimes and report results to the Council for referral to International Criminal Court.
2. the U.S. government condemn unequivocally the attack on a Turkish ship in international waters; and join other EU countries in withdrawing our ambassador.
3. Israel immediately end the Gaza siege
4. all flotilla members be immediately released and that bodies of the killed be immediately returned to their families for forensic autopsies to determine the manner and cause of death.
5. all nations whose citizens were killed, injured or detained withdraw their ambassadors until these conditions are agreed to by Israel.