– 72% of US troops in Iraq want withdrawal.
– Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer reminds the world that our country stands on the side of “democracy” in the Israel/Palestine conflict. In fact, Australia’s position on the conflict is shared by only a handful of Pacific islands and the US.
– The life of Iraqi stringers who work for Western media companies risking their lives for a story, and little credit.
– “Anti-America, anti-Bush, anti-Iraq war, anti-imperialism, anti-Western hegemony, anti-anti-Iran nukes, anti-capitalism”. Welcome to the world of an anti-Bush protestor in India.
– Zionist campaigners against the Palestinian film “Paradise Now” fail to understand the concept of free expression and alternative narratives.
– Amira Hass outlines EU economic apartheid in the Palestinian territories.