– How does a radical Zionist define “terrorist” and “freedom fighter”?
– Australia’s indigenous affairs minister has a novel way of “showcasing” Aboriginal people to foreign visitors. Australia is truly regressing to the colonial age.
– The perils of Australia’s Freedom of Information laws explained by the Sydney Morning Herald.
– Gideon Levy says Israel’s war must “stop now, immediately”, Abe Foxman thanks his God for the Bush administration (and reveals how isolated Israel has truly become), and Lebanon raises the prospect of demanding billions of dollars in compensation from Israel.
– The literary festival is alive and well.