– Does the New York Times, and Western media, really understand where the power lies in Iran? Clue: Probably not.
– World Bank head Paul Wolfowitz runs his organisation like the US government. Ie. Corrupt.
– The UK Mirror reports: “Some 200,000 guns the US sent to Iraqi security forces may have been smuggled to terrorists, it was feared yesterday.”
– The New York Times is about start ‘personalised news’. Not such a good idea…
– Strong evidence that an editorial writer for the Wall Street Journal is as cluey as…the Murdoch press that republished it.
– The trial of Saddam Hussein continues, and various voices in the Arab world offer their interpretations.
– The most senior judge in NSW takes a swipe at the “lynch mob” of politicians and commentators advocating tougher sentences.