The following are a choice selection of Gaza-related writings:
– Noami Klein: “It’s time. Long past time. The best strategy to end the increasingly bloody occupation is for Israel to become the target of the kind of global movement that put an end to apartheid in South Africa.”
– UN: IDF officers admitted there was no gunfire from Gaza school which was shelled (so will Zionists apologise for blaming Hamas?)
– Gideon Levy: The time of the righteous.
– How to prosecute Israeli war crimes in Gaza.
– Two Jewish Australian academics on the “Gaza massacre“.