– The BBC proves its pro-Israel bias.
– A law professor at the University of California at Berkeley, John Yoo, talks at the American Enterprise Institute and calls for the assassination of more suspected “terrorists.”
– The Australian’s Paul Kelly dissects Mark Latham’s forthcoming personal diaries (disclosure: it’s being produced by my publisher, Melbourne University Publishing.)
– Ariel Sharon may think that Israel’s responsibility is finished in the Gaza Strip but he is sadly mistaken. When his country still controls the air, sea and land borders, Israel has a long way to still prove to the world that Gaza isn’t a large prison.
– What’s with the rich and hiring mercenaries? Millionaires in New Orleans have hired mercenaries to protect their homes. Blackwater and ISI are just two of the companies that also work in Iraq.